Please fill in the form below for every person who will be attending the event, then select 'add to cart' to pay for and confirm tickets.
ABOUT THE CLASS
The Under the Hood BBQ Masterclass is a full day, immersive experience that will be enjoyed by all BBQ enthusiasts! Whether you are looking to build on your existing low and slow knowledge or just starting out, you'll be sure to walk away from the day with a swag of new tips and inspiration, not to mention you'll eat your body weight in mouth-watering food!
- Meat, meat and more MEAT - what we cook we eat!!
- Fire management
- How to prepare, trim and season your meats
- Temperature control of your pit
- Hands on preparation of pork swift ribs and chicken wings
- Mastering pulled pork and brisket
- Creating flavour profiles
- Heaps of Q&A time to ask all your low & slow BBQ questions
- UTH BBQ cheat sheet to take home
- Giveaways and prizes to be won on the day
We will be cooking on a range of BBQs including, Weber Performer, Weber Mastertouch Plus, Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn offset smoker, Weber SmokeFire (wood fired pellet bbq), and three Weber Smokey Mountains.
WHEN AND WHERE?
The day begins at 11am and runs through until 6pm.
Classes are held at our Under the Hood BBQ Headquarters in Stoke, Nelson
If you are travelling from out of town, let us know - we can suggest local accommodation options for you.
$175 per person - includes all the meats, seasonings and bbq fuel you will get to use through the day during our hands on experience.