This course offers a range of BBQ cooking that can be done hot and fast and includes hands-on use of a range of Weber gas and charcoal BBQ's, as well as the Weber SmokeFire wood fired grill and our custom Smokey Wine Barrel
We will cover off some of our most popular hot & fast recipes as seen on our Instagram story favourites.
- Tomahawk steaks, reverse seared and flame kissed
- Beef & Cheese pies - yes, that's right, pies cooked to perfection in the BBQ!
- Pork with crunchy crackling - learn how to nail pork so it's succulent in the centre with perfect crackling on the outside.
- Smash burgers topped with cheese - the easiest, tastiest burgers cooked on the Smash Blade
- Whole chicken done three ways - whole chook, spatchcock & butterfly
- Leg of lamb - seasoned with rosemary and garlic
- Hassleback roast potatoes
This course is ideal for anybody who wants to learn how to master their BBQ with simple everyday cooks.
If you have previously attended our day long Low & Slow BBQ MasterClass, this workshop will have you back for more great food, fun and learning the art of cooking over flames.
WHEN AND WHERE?
The day begins at 11am and runs through until 3.30pm.
Classes are held at our Under the Hood BBQ Headquarters in Stoke, Nelson
If you are travelling from out of town, let us know - we can suggest local accommodation options for you.
$149 per person - includes all the meats, seasonings and bbq fuel you will get to use through the day during our hands on experience.
So get your mates together and sign up now to grab a ticket to our mouth watering event that will get your taste buds ticking and your enthusiasm for cooking all fired up!
You know it's gonna be good when it's Under the Hood!