Under the Hood BBQ Classes
Under the Hood BBQ now has TWO different classes available!
1: Low & Slow BBQ MasterClass (full day) - Buy Tickets Now
2: Hot & Fast BBQ Workshop (half day) - Buy Tickets Now
Saturday 5 June MasterClass - SOLD OUT
About the Classes
1: Low & Slow BBQ MasterClass (full day) Cost: $175
Our highly popular Low & Slow BBQ Masterclass is a full seven hour immersive experience that will be enjoyed by all BBQ enthusiasts! Whether you are looking to build on your existing low and slow knowledge or just starting out, you'll be sure to walk away from the day with a swag of new tips and inspiration, not to mention you'll eat your body weight in mouth watering food!Topics Covered
- Meat, meat and more MEAT - what we cook we eat!!
- Fire management
- How to prepare, trim and season your meats
- Temperature control of your pit
- Hands on preparation of pork swift ribs and chicken wings
- Mastering pulled pork and brisket
- Creating flavour profiles
- Heaps of Q&A time to ask all your low & slow BBQ questions
- UTH BBQ cheat sheet to take home
- Giveaways and prizes to be won on the day
2: Hot & Fast BBQ Workshop (half day) Cost: $149
Get ready for our all NEW four hour Hot & Fast BBQ Workshop!
This course offers a whole new range of BBQ cooking that can be done hot and fast and includes hands-on use of a range of Weber gas and charcoal BBQ's, as well as the Weber SmokeFire wood fired grill.
We will cover off some of our most popular hot & fast recipes as seen on our Instagram story favourites.
- Fried-not-fried crispy chicken - all the fun of fried chicken but without the fat! Learn how to master crispy, flavourful chicken in your BBQ
- Beef & Cheese pies - yes, that's right, pies cooked to perfection in the BBQ!
- Pork with crunchy crackling - learn how to nail pork so it's succulent in the centre with perfect crackling on the outside.
- Smash burgers topped with our very own smoked cheese - the easiest, tastiest burgers cooked on the Smash Blade
- Whole chicken done three ways - whole chook, spatchcock & butterfly
- Leg of lamb - seasoned with rosemary and garlic
- Hassleback BBQ roast potatoes
This course is ideal for anybody who wants to learn how to master their BBQ with simple everyday cooks.
When and Where?
Classes are held at our Under the Hood BBQ Headquarters in Stoke, Nelson
If you are travelling from out of town, let us know - we can suggest local accomodation options for you.
Contact us now!
Invite your friends to join too for a day of fun, feasting and learning and get booked in!
Want to know more? Fill in the form below!