About the Class
The Under the Hood BBQ Masterclass is a day long, immersive experience that will be enjoyed by all BBQ enthusiasts! Whether you are looking to build on your existing low and slow knowledge or just starting out, you'll be sure to walk away from the day with a swag of new tips and inspiration, not to mention tummy full of mouth watering food!
- Meat, meat and more MEAT - what we cook we eat!!
- Fire management
- How to prepare, trim and season your meats
- Temperature control of your pit
- Hands on preparation of pork swift ribs and chicken wings
- Mastering pulled pork and brisket
- Creating flavour profiles
- Heaps of Q&A time to ask all your low & slow BBQ questions
- UTH BBQ cheat sheet to take home
- Giveaways and prizes to be won on the day
When and Where?
The day begins at 11am and runs through until 6pm.
Classes are held at our Under the Hood BBQ Headquarters in Stoke, Nelson
If you are travelling from out of town, let us know - we can suggest local accomodation options for you.
Saturday 24 April - Sold Out
Saturday 5 June - Book Your Space Now
Saturday 21 August - Book Your Space Now
Saturday 25 September - Tickets Coming Soon
Saturday 13 November - Tickets Coming Soon
Dates don't suit? Ask to go on our waitlist for priority on future dates
$169 per person - includes all the meats, seasonings and bbq fuel you will get to use through the day during our hands on experience.
Contact us now!
Invite your friends to join too for a day of fun, feasting and learning and get booked in!
Want to know more? Fill in the form below!