ABOUT THE CLASS
The Under the Hood BBQ Masterclass is a full day, immersive experience that will be enjoyed by all BBQ enthusiasts! Whether you are looking to build on your existing low and slow knowledge or just starting out, you'll be sure to walk away from the day with a swag of new tips and inspiration, not to mention you'll eat your body weight in mouth-watering food!
The content of the class is a mixture of demonstrations, teaching, tastings, Q&A and hands on working together in small teams.
- Meat, meat and more MEAT - what we cook we eat!!
- Fire management
- How to prepare, trim and season your meats
- Temperature control of your pit
- Hands on preparation of pork swift ribs and chicken wings
- Mastering pulled pork and brisket
- Reverse seared steaks & chimichurri
- Creating seasoning flavour profiles
- Heaps of Q&A time to ask all your low & slow BBQ questions
- UTH BBQ cheat sheet to be emailed after the class
- Product specials on the day
- Giveaways and prizes to be won
- Special discount code to Online Course for attendees
We will be cooking on a range of BBQs including, Weber Performer, Weber Mastertouch Plus, Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn offset smoker, Traegar Ironwood XL and three Weber Smokey Mountains. No gas barbies in sight! However, the principles learnt can be applied to cooking on gas.
Classes can book out quickly and are capped at 30 participants.
WHEN AND WHERE?
The day begins at 11am and runs through until 6pm.
Classes are held at our Under the Hood BBQ Headquarters in Stoke, Nelson
$195 per person - includes all the meats, seasonings and bbq fuel you will get to use through the day during our hands on experience.
Terms & Conditions*
*Any date change to your booking must be made no later than two weeks prior to the event. Transfer of tickets to another person's name is free of charge. Tickets are non refundable.
For any queries relating to the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org