This course offers a range of BBQ cooking that can be done hot and fast and includes hands-on use of a range of Weber Gas and Charcoal BBQ's, Traegar Ironwood XL(pellet grill) and even the Oklahoma Joe offset smoker!
We will cover off some of our most popular hot & fast recipes as seen on our Instagram story favourites.
- Pork with crunchy crackling - learn how to nail pork so it's succulent in the centre with perfect crackling on the outside. Compare results between gas and charcoal cooking.
- Smash burgers topped with cheese - make your own tasty burger on the Smash Blade over charcoal
- Whole chicken done two ways - spatchcock & butterfly
- Leg of lamb - seasoned with rosemary and garlic
- Reverse Seared Steaks with Chimichurri
- Beef & Cheese pies - yes, that's right, pies cooked to perfection in the BBQ!
This course is ideal for anybody who wants to learn how to master their BBQ with simple everyday cooks that are sure to impress your friends and family.
If you have previously attended our day long Low & Slow BBQ MasterClass, this workshop will have you back for more great food, fun and learning the art of cooking over fire.
WHEN AND WHERE?
The day begins at 11am and runs through until 3.30pm.
Classes are held at our Under the Hood BBQ Headquarters in Stoke, Nelson
Class size consists of between 20-30 people
$169 per person - includes all the meats, seasonings and bbq fuel you will get to use through the day during our hands on experience. BYO drinks.
So get your mates together and sign up now to grab a ticket to our mouth watering event that will get your taste buds ticking and your enthusiasm for cooking all fired up!
You know it's gonna be good when it's Under the Hood!
Terms & Conditions*
*Please note that tickets are non refundable, except under extenuating circumstances. The tickets can be exchanged for an alternate date with a minimum of two weeks notice. Transferring your ticket to another person free of charge.